- Finished a logo design with a client in California.
- Signed up and submitted paperwork for GetSocial with Columbus Business First.
- Contacted a few prospects.
- Submitted paperwork to get paid on a large project I’m working on.
- Worked with my Bookkeeper, Georgie Cline at my home
- Baked 8 dozen cupcakes (Carrot, Strawberry, Peach and Bacon/Burbon/Brownie) for my son’s rehearsal dinner this Friday
- Started packing for a big weekend
- Watched my grand daughter Ruby (who is an angel, by the way)
It seems like a lot, but it’s all very doable when you:
- Have confidence and love what you do
- Have systems in place (bookkeeping, proposal writing, good filing system – digital and paper, communication process with clients and prospects)
- Are good at what you do (bragging a little here)
So – for anyone wondering if they’re crazy for being an entrepreneur- I’d say, “YES – CRAZY AWESOME!” And “Don’t give up – it takes time, effort and sometimes it feels like you’re never going to succeed – but you will!”
Now I’ll be off for a while because I gave myself 10 days vacation because my son is getting married on Saturday!
Another fantastic perk to being your own boss, you usually approve your vacation time!